Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sorry to my dearest Jeonny~

29th of October 2008,Wednesday...



To my dearest Jeon: Im sorry that i had forgotten to wish u on 12am for 28th of October,but then I had allready told u at school neh... To tell u the truth,actually i was writing about the incident yesterday...I swear it with my head! I truly,honestly had written about it,but then i scare that you might be angry that i had posted your famous name on my blog...HOHOHO. By the way...the main reason was that I was actually typing on the incident yesterday,but then when I'm about to post it,it appears to had a stupid error and everything that i had written was gone!! That's why I'm frustrated about it,and just managed recall that little things to be written on my blog for yesterday...You should believe on me JEON!! And once again,happy belated birthday to you,my dear...huhuhu...MUACKZZZ XD



Noon time,i went for badminton with some of my friends...wow,it had been almost 2 months that i had never step into the badminton court...And that makes me kinda dumb when I first touched the badminton racquet just now...Although it was just a 1 an a half hour's match but it sure sweats away lots of my fats and calories....hohoho >>>>> the smelly yet stinky shirt after my badminton,yuckzzz...

No comments: