Friday, November 6, 2009

Busy busy~

6th of November 2009,Friday...

Phew~ I've been busy with my revision lately which is the reason why that I've been neglecting my blog, =(

Recently,a friend of mine came up and invited me for a Xmas holiday trip to KL,at first I denied his request... But after knowing that almost everyone of us will be going to celebrate Xmas in KL,it's too late for me to regret... Uh,all of a sudden,Moi decided to organize another trip which consists of 8 person including myself. At first,I thought that dad wouldn't allow me to do so,but out of my expectation,he agreed with it after much persuasion! Wheeeeee~ I'm soooo excited with it! Thanks mom and dad! But first,I'm gonna take down SPM before I could really enjoy~ Cheeeers~

Well,I've got much much more to update,but not for now,cus I've spent too much of time on uploading those pictures into my lappie and facebook,both from my camera and cellphone. Oh ya,yesterday was my graduation ceremony! Don't worry,there will update with tons of photos regarding on it, ^_^



Taraa~

No comments: