Wednesday, July 16, 2014

我, 二十二了! !

Sweet 16th, Legal 21st... How about 22nd then??

Oh well, officially turns 22 today and I think I really need some time to get used to it, as in how the way my pre-birthday and the actual day itself would go around. This year's birthday is officially the first year that I spent as a working person instead of a student. Oh well, there is difference of course (at least for my case)

Birthday back then used to be celebrated along with uni friends and/or hometown friends before or during the actual day. But this time around it just feels a little bit different. Difference in the sense that everyone is busy with his or her work / study and I am the only one here having my off-day (I work on shifts) so yea, who's gonna celebrate with me? =/

But still, thankful enough that I spent at least one full day with with some good friends yesterday which is always something good. Honestly speaking, such occasion make me miss the days that I used to spend during my uni life :')

Oh well, blessed with wishes from family and friends, I am of course happy, thank you guys!


No comments: