Saturday, October 17, 2015

Benny, my boy, RIP.

It is never easy to lose someone precious in life, and today, I lost a special one who is more than just a pet dog, he's part of the family- Benny.

It's been 10 years and the day when he was introduced to the family was just like yesterday! Seeing you grow from a lil puppy that was always curious and getting into trouble, to an obedient and playful teenage, and finally to your older age when you were no longer that hyperactive.. I am really, really upset to have lost you in my life. :'(

So much memories between us, most of them are good ones which I will surely remember for the rest of my life. I just feel that I've not done my best to you when you were still around, and that I am really really sorry to not be able to be by your side just right before you went into your long sleep. Please forgive me on that, and I hope that you know that I love you very much as a pet, a friend, and a family member.

It broke my heart when I actually got to see how bad your condition was just 2 weeks ago, and I know that you were truly in pain, but mentally you're strong, as always. I feel very sorry for letting you to suffer for the past few weeks but I hope you understand that we did try our best to make you feel better.










 


You will definitely be missed and I really hope that you're in a better place now, no longer suffering from any form of pain..

And I will definitely miss saying this: "Benny Boy, Good boy!!!"

I love you, boy... :')


No comments: