Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy New Year!

Its the year of Monkey peeps! And I still can't quite believe that it means I've stepped into the second round of my (Chinese) Zordiac cycle! Man, time really does fly.

Well, new year, same crap.. Nahhh just kidding, although part of the shitty things were still carried forward to this year from one way or another, but let's hope for a better year. In terms of anything, everything!

Haven't really updated about my new job that I got myself into a couple a months ago, and now its already the time where I'm about to leave the company (its because its a contract base job). Gotta admit that working in a renown toy company is definitely something special and fun. So finger crossed that I either get an extension of my current contract with more responsibilities given OR a conversion to become a permanent staff. If these two don't happen, then I'll most likely gonna go
收工过年。But of course I do have my backup plans ongoing already with a few interviews and all, so yea, hope all is well!!

Other than work, everything is pretty much the same... Oh wait, relationship status?! Nope, nothing changes for that aspect as well, Ha Ha :'(

Whatever it is, definitely hope for a better year ahead as I grow another year older, wiser ;)




No comments: