Sunday, April 18, 2010

The very first presentation of mine!

21st of April 2010,Wednesday...

Wheeee~ I've got my very first advertisement presentation last Friday during my English lesson,it was kinda fun to see every group with their own creativity on how to make the advertisement looks interesting and fun! Though it was just a small one,but we did try our best to memories the lines and actions in order to make it looks dramatic.

Well,this is my first time to post something related to my classmates,so there will be some new faces that had never ever appear in my blog before.

Joel and John Son were staring at Eva duh!

Kiwi's group with the water bottle advertisement...

Kent offered a diet pill to Adam.

Honestly,everyone did quite well except for my group weh. We didn't quite perform well as what we planned earlier,something went wrong half way. But still,we managed to finish it la... Although it was kinda embarrassing but anyhow it was something new for me and I've gained something from that.

After our last lecture session,went out for lunch with Zheng and her friends (Liying and Joey) which both of them are quite interesting,especially Joey =)


Where to makan?


v


v



v




V
~Fullhouse~

It looks nice,but actually doesn't taste THAT nice...

These were the same,way teruk...

6 of us had fun crapping with each other after we finished our makan. Oh,the reason why I mentioned that Joey was interesting is because that she actually have got some short-term memory lost,I assume... Cus she just couldn't remember our names and kept on calling the wrong names for the whole day!

Sorry to make fun on you weh Joey,we were just kidding =)

p/s: Hey Joey,no offence at all yea,but seriously you're sooo cute la!! XD

Zheng , Joey , Liying

Cheeeers...

Well,I'm actually using Hwa's broadband and also his laptop (without his permission),hehehee... Since he's on his way back I think I'll have to stop here,will be updating very soon...

tata~

No comments: