Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend,me love!

17th of April 2010,Saturday...

Thanks god,its another weekend that I've been craving like mad! Only weekend that I'll be able to online,how pity duh. Well,this is the 3rd week here and I'm starting to get myself accustomed to college's life (even if my housemate is disgusting,I have to bear with it,no choice)

Hmm... Everyday,my class starts at 8am and it seriously sucks for me. The only place that I can hang around before I enter my class would be the Student Life Central. It's a place where most of the students use to kill off their free time. Pool tables,ping pong tables and all sorts of board games,you name it,they have it~


Usually we'll be having our dinner some where around the condo,but once in a while,we'll be walking some 15 minutes just to get ourselves more varieties of choice,reasonable huh... We did this on Wednesday and had our great time at Buffalo,the steak was nice weh =)

Mushroom soup and Bun as our appetiser...


Gan Piii!!

Toh Boon , Hoo Pan


lamb chop

Cordon Bleu steak!

After makan,this was what they looked like,doesn't seems satisfied huh?!


Here's something that fulfilled their discontent~

desserts- vanilla ice-cream with lotsa peanuts!


Choong Chee , Koh Jun



And now everyone is satisfied, wheeeee~

After makan,Jeon went back with his sis and the five of us walked back to our condo. The 15 minutes walking distance helped us a lot on digestion,huhu...

More to be updated~ =)

No comments: