Thursday, May 20, 2010

Malaysian studies,crap!

20th of May 2010,Thursday...

Started Malaysian Studies (MS) last month and this week is my 3rd week of having MS and which yesterday was the 6th lesson of it. Initially, our first lesson on MS wasn't that bad as it was the first time meeting my MS lecturer-- Ms.Tharma. I can still vividly remember the incident where everyone of us in the class were stared by her, reason because that we never stand up when she played the national anthem,lol! In that particular moment, it kinda reminds me bout my secondary school life,having assembly every morning and also singing the national anthem over and over again,hahaa... Time flies weh...

After the commencement of the first lecture, the following lessons weren't that fun anymore. Every time, we will be assigned with all sorts of group assignment which requires us to present in front of the class,which I found annoying. Besides that, MS is just an English version of Sejarah la! It makes no different,still boring!



Siham and Kiwi having their first presentation on the stage in front of the crowd, that was hilarious, huhu...


Come on la, MS is just too effing boring that I can't resist myself from skipping it! Enough on MS, now let's look as some of my classmates which often make up my day =D


Vye Tsen the Trojan

Izzham the Siham

Jack the Siao


Finally, Kian Wee the Kiwi! This picture was taken when
he dozed off in student life centre before going to MS lecture.

Well, college life is getting better and better for now. I'm glad to be in group 1.2 by having all these human to entertain the whole class,

C h e e r s !!

More upcoming updates~ =)

No comments: