Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello peeps!

13th of June 2010, Sunday...

It's almost a month that I've been neglecting my blog,AGAIN... I know that its a lil bit boring that I've been using these kinda starting for my posts lately, each time I've been saying bout how long I've been neglecting my blog and all those blah blah blah...

Anyway, that was what happened once I'm in college. Gaaah... having no Internet access is just so sucky! What really sucks things out is that I have to walk all the way to Yang's just house to go online only to do my stupid assignments! Okay, once I'm in Yang's house, there are at least 5 person sharing the same line! To make thing worst, at least 2 of them will be watching PPS everyday,I mean EVERYDAY! My god,I bet you can't even imagine how effing slow the line would be!
In this case, no photos will be updated as it will take YEARS to update them into my post. *sigh*

Hmm... Friday was my Malaysian Studies test and I ALMOST screwed the paper. Thanks to Ms.Tharma who gave us the wrong info and all of us studied the wrong lecture notes,how great was that?? Aaaaa... Luckily I spent only about 2 hours+ going through those stupid slides XD

Okay, 2 weeks more and I'll be having my final exam. From tomorrow onwards, I'm sooo gonna get f*cked up with all those assignments, presentations and all those exhibitions!!

Time to slack for now...

Cheers~


No comments: