Monday, February 14, 2011

24 hours per day aren't sufficient!

15th of February 2011, Tuesday...

Wow, never realized that life could still be THIS fun when am back here in hometown. Thought it would be boring since most of the friends had gone back as their college starts respectively. Well unlike some of us Taylorians who are currently waiting for our degree's course to start and some who are taking form 6. So yeah, it isn't as bad as I expect rightttt...



Yesterday was another perfect time spent with the kawan-kawan :D Hmm... Its been a while since I last had such gamble session really, I rarely gamble though, unless its during special occasions that is... GOSH! "In between" is certainly one of the most breathtaking way to gamble with poker cards (especially when you see the mouth-watery pile of cash on the table) awww~

Dinner time, awesome :)



And the day before, its futsal session! Didn't really played well without my boots on, good opportunity to spend time together with friends though :D Shall have a rematch before I go back to Subang, YEAH!

Man, am just too tired to update more... Barely able to open my eyes wide ~.~


Night world~

No comments: