Saturday, February 12, 2011

I foresaw fats in my tummy!

12th of February 2011, Saturday...

Just came back after dinner and some drinking session with a bunch of KB'ians, its good to see some friends which I've not seen them for almost a year!

Dinner was quite simply, but is indeed fattening! A packet of economic rice was more than enough but thanks to Jeon and Liang who had brought me to have some extra fats filled in my tummy in KFC. Stuffed myself with a plate of cheeeeezy wedges. GOD there were just simply irresistible, how good if cheese doesn't contain any fats! :D

Yesterday(Thursday) was even worse, was utterly full with all the good food thanks to dad's gang. From sea cucumber to abalone, you name it they have it :X Besides, the number of wine we had was enough to cost a bomb in the pocket with 13 bottles shared by 2 tables of us, aww~

Okay, enough of showing off, time to shut my eyes and enjoy something that I really like tmr. The long awaited futsal session with some of my long-lost friends! Man am all hyped up!



Night folks! :D


No comments: