Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Being a good boy :)

2nd of November 2011, Wednesday...

Life's good when the efforts that you put on earlier actually paid off when the result is a handsome one. Yesterday was the day that I stressed throughout my 1 week Deepavali break worrying on 3 things. The equation looks something like this...

(Assignment + Presentation + Test) x One single day = AWESOMENESS!

The assignment was okay, only thing I had to spend a lil bit of spare time to finish it before I could work on the other 2. The headache part was to try and do well for my presentation as well as my test at the same time!!

Thank god, it all worked well yesterday. And what's worth to be happy is to be the best speaker among the groupmates :D Perhaps the best shot compared to the previous rehearsals. As for the test, well everyone said it was tough, so yeah =X

Futsal is always the best way to release stress and its always the thing that I enjoy doing the most. And yesterday's session was awesome! Creating chances, putting the ball back into the net is just what I love doing on the pitch, and it all summed up with the quit magnificent drive into the far post where the keeper had no chance at all :)) By me, of course :D

Well just stopped from doing Finance assignment which is quite bitchy, but am totally stucked now... So I thought it would be a good time for me to blog after so long :DD

Oh yaaaaa... Apart from blogging while I was busy doing assignment, THIS is basically what I did as my assignment for M.I.S

Till then :))

No comments: