Monday, November 21, 2011

for finals, I nerd...

21st of November 2011, Monday...

Just when I thought it was "hello November" and amazingly its already on the receiving end!! Thanks to those continuance assessments that kept me busy for almost the entire second half of my semester. Honestly, I haven't got myself THIS much amount of stress since foundation. This semester is certainly one of the bitchiest, and of course I expect greater level of endurance in the upcoming phase of my study life...

10 more days to finals and its actually good to know that I've been preparing since last week :)

With the submission of the remaining 2 assignments on last Monday, it was a huge relief and I could actually
relax for a bit. Tho I've been revising but it wasn't as bad as doing some endless assignment like a slave!

Some random pics here...


double hotdog special from SS15 burger stall (Y)


poker cards with the mates :)

Well, hardworking me gonna have discussion group with the mates tomorrow, time to get some rest. Nights!

No comments: