Saturday, April 7, 2012

ouch!

7th of April 2012, Saturday...

Bout one week coming back Subang and things went all well both in Uni and home. Pretty much enjoying life still, with all the awesome friends over here :D

Even better when I have got another 2 new housemates who came into the house :D more people means more fun, so yeah...

So there was this day when I had futsal with the gang at 12am which I had a lecture to attend earlier in the morning at 8. Agreed once the friends asked without even thinking twice #ChallengeAccepted. But one thing shitty was about the organizing part. Been calling for almost an hour asking here and there just to get a suitable time for all... Am just so sick and tired of it =.=

Oh ya, that was on Thursday night and technically its already Friday since we played at 12am, so it was "Good Friday" which didn't turn out to be really THAT good for me.

Not talking bout the performance of the game, but there was this one moment when I felt like getting a knock from a truck when I played as the goalkeeper... Got knocked by on of the friends who was 0.1 ton heavy and you can imagine how bad it actually was, eh? What's actually shitty is because I got the knock on the NOSE by the SHIN of that giant friend of mine. BANG!! But surprisingly it didn't bleed immediately after, only when I sneeze, and there was blood =/


*OUCH*

Now I can still feel the pain, hopefully that's not a fractured bone or something in my nose :O




No comments: