Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to Uni :)

2nd of April 2012, Monday...

3 and a half months I've been staying at home, pampered with foods and love from the parents~

Coming back to Subang after so so long is like having a fresh new start on my Uni life, at least that's what I was expecting all the while during my holidays. Got back to Uni for the first time after so long, and it was really good to see so many new faces around, I don't know why is it so but it just feels right for me :D Of course, getting to meet up those long-lost Uni mates was just great!

Few days back, mom was always mumbling about the fact that I was about to leave home for months before she gets to see me at home =/ Man, I just wish the distance between Kota Bharu and Subang is just 3 hours away from one another, so that they couldn't come to visit me and my bro a lil bit more frequent =(

Oh well, time to get some rest for now, waking up at 6.15am isn't easy when I don't have enough sleep =O

No comments: