Monday, September 28, 2015

Let's be thankful.

It was just last week when I was in SS2 to have our lunch. We drove there, parked our car and only came to realize that we did not have any coins for the parking ticket machines- Yes, non of us had.

So then dad suggested that I across the convenient store to buy something in order to get some change. Instead of buying something, I tried asking a few person along the way while I was walking towards the store before I finally approached an Indian guard officer of a jewelry shop.

I asked him for coins in change for my RM1 note, he stood up, got into his pocket and took out his wallet that looks pretty old. My heart instantly sank when he actually opened it up and dug out a few coins for me in exchange. I could clearly see that he had nothing much in his wallet, probably just a few ringgits worth of coins as there wasn't any notes. He then passed it to me, and smiled.

What I am trying to share is that, we all have our very own problem, that is for sure. Be it relationship, financial, family or whatever not. The thing is, there is surely someone out there that is going through a tougher life. To be frank, I still do complains a lot but I am really, truly, trying my very best to learn to be thankful of what I had/am having...

And you know what? I am still feeling bad because I actually wanted to buy him something, which I ended up doing nothing just because I thought it would be embarrassing. ughh


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi... why no reply your reader comment eh?

BanaNA said...

heyy, I just did. lol