Sunday, September 13, 2015

Customer Service

Was in the mamak earlier and I thought of only having my makan, without any drinks to go along. So there I sat myself down and started eating. Then came this 'boss' with a glass of warm plain water serving to my table and that got me looking at him at awe because to be honest, I didn't expect this from a mamak stall (NOT trying be atas, but yea)

He then replied...

"It's free, boss C: (with a smile on his face)"

You see, sometimes a simple gesture like this goes a long long way. It could just be as simple one like a glass of water or even greeting your customers in a sincere way, or even putting a smile on your face whenever you see someone!

I myself have been in the customer service line, although I may not be dealing with customer face2face, but over the phone, it still has an impact from one way or another. Frankly, I feel that how front-liners handle customer may very well affect the business of a company/restaurants, etc..

So, for those who are doing it well, keep it up! While for those who are yet to practice, make it right!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder anyone actually know the exist of this blog or its me?

BanaNA said...

heyy, I have the same feeling eh. Really wonder if anyone still remember about its existence. It's memang you only, HAHAA!

Anonymous said...

wow? you noticed this? Don't worry... at least still got someone following your blog.