Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Double delight!

20th April 2011, Wednesday...

Futsal session was nice, only thing was that I couldn't satisfy myself due to the lack of playing time. Playing with KB's gang is always good, can't deny that =) Well, shall indulge myself with more once am back in Subang eii...

Dinner session, again it was a freaking full one! Many thanks to mom and dad's kawan-kawan who each of them just wouldn't let me go back to Subang before they have treated me with a meal, seriously... Ish~

DAMN! I still couldn't get my phone to be fixed, and it has already been one full day that I didn't get to use my phone, so sad righttt... =( p/s: I wanna sms, BADLY!!

Okay, time to get a power nap until I stay up for my football marathon with both BPL and Copa Del Rey to watch
!

El Clasico


Time to get a short nap or else I wouldn't hold my eyes later eii... Football FTW!!

No comments: