Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I lurvee my new case~

12th of April 2011, Tuesday...

Well, for some reasons I couldn't really manage to get things to be updated... Have been busy with pile of works as well as preparation for Q.M test which I just had this afternoon. *phew* All done, and all I have to do now is sit back and relax until its Sunday to enjoy my one juicy week of study break.

Dang, have always been finding for a simple yet creative kinda pencil case to replace my already-wrecked BodyGlove one...


And this is what I call...

c r e a t i v e



It was as if I had my love on first sight with it when I bought it under a circumstance that was almost without a thought of hesitating! Man, its been quite some time since I last bought something without thinking twice eii, awesome~

Being in hibernation mode doesn't mean that I have got nothing interesting to post up. IN FACT, I have got just TOO many to handle...

Lets talk about futsal... Last 2 occasions were great despite the fact that I played the entire 2 hours in pain during last Friday's session. The wound on the thigh was actually a mild bruised but it just won't heal, because whenever the wound gets contact with water, it goes messy... Thank god that its getting better now, or else I might be sidelined for the next futsal session eii =/

Apart from futsal... There were also ups and downs which then triggered my mood swing mode... Man, I really wish to have the ability to be able to read one's thought just like what Mr.Professor (X-Men) is capable of doing... Seriously, sometimes its suck to have all the guessing all over your head, like what the hell?!


Tell me that am not wrong... Please...

No comments: