Friday, April 1, 2011

April fool peeps, have you been fooled? =D

1st of April 2011, Friday...

Wadaaaaap peeps, its April fool!!! Have you been fooled today? I did, literally =,= But that was a situation when I was busying asking for my assignment's information. It so happened that my housemate just called up and said our unit has been broken into,AGAIN! (Well, they've kena once before)

And I was like, wtf?! You joking me?! DON"T EFFING SAY ITS A APRIL FOOL PRANK AFTER THAT I TELL YOU!

That's what happen when you were annoyed while you are dealing with some serious matter, so yeah...

Second prank, I got it right in my face =,= Was so hungry when I reached home, and there was some sliced bread with the so called "KAYA". So what I did was giving it a bite without a second thought.

crappppppppppppp!

Instead of kaya paste in it, it was actually WASABI
instead!! Man, I was totally helpless with that in my mouth, but for no reason, I swallowed the bite instead of spitting it out, stupid ehh??

Oh yaaa... Happy birthday to Shan Min a.k.a Dai Kar Jie of ours! :D


It was two days back when we planned a surprise birthday celebration which ended up with a not-so-surprise-at-all's surprise, yeah!


Heads down or they'll see us!

trying so SO hard to light up the candles, aww~

sao seng po of the day! XD

special guest ;)

Had fun during the dinner although we were actually stressed up with the assignments which will be due on Monday... But if its for Dai Kar Jie, never say NO =D

Well, gonna continue my fight against Econs eii, wish me luck people...

P/SAaaah, I needa concentrate!


No comments: