Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dear home..

23rd of October 2011, Sunday...

The moment when mom saw me at the airport was epic, all I see on her face was like "omgwthbbq is wrong with your facial hair my dear"

HAHAHAA! Well that's exactly the kinda reaction and expression that I've expected from her to be honest. And the next thing she told be was to get rid of it before I get to go for dinner, LOL!

Okay now that was my main intention of having that goatie with my for the past 2 weeks and yea, time to shave em off and get a neat hair cut or else I'll be really looking like one of the thousands of unemployed fellas =X *no offence*

Had a great dinner with a few unexpected and special guests and it was all good, even better when I got home sitting on the couch, having the remote, white wines and chocs... #LIKEABOSS



And of course, the couch at home is way better than the one in Suria Mas =S

For the next few days, am gonna eat.sleep.enjoy LIKEABOSS :))

But of course not forgetting bout assignments, ughhh...


No comments: