Saturday, October 22, 2011

Have a break,. NO!

22nd of October 2011, Saturday...

After much complains of being stressed out or rather overwhelmed by those endless assignments and stuffs... Its time... Its time to finally get some precious rest during the upcoming 1 week Deepavali break.

Well actually it will not be all so relaxing because even when by the time am having my holiday, there are STILL have tons to be done! FREAKING AWESOME RIGHT?! Preparation for exam and presentation. Assignments. Final exam.

Life's good, its always been good only when I could handle all these things by not forgetting to put a smile on my face :) But that doesn't work every time, sometimes, everything might gone out of control and you're just completely helpless *exactly what happened last week*

Anyway, going back home tomorrow and the first thing that am gonna do is to have a hot date with my bed before I start stressing about whatever that is necessary.

Kinda miss mom and dad, of course that fatty who I was told to be getting better with his skin problem, can't wait to see how well is he now :D

Oh ya, went to the cinema this morning with the gang at Pyramid. Real Steel


Real Steel(Y)


Kinda miss mom and dad, of course that fatty who I was told to be getting better with his skin problem, can't wait to see how well is he now :D

Sometimes, I really wish to have someone that can be there whenever I needed someone. Oh well...

No comments: