Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ever got your Internet suspended? I did :))

9th of October 2011, Sunday...

Never in my life I would thought of getting my internet being suspended but it did happen just 2 days back =X

At first when the housemates and I saw the orange beeping light that by right SHOULD be beeping in green, and we were like... " OH, we just have to switch it off for a short while and it'll be fine in just a moment "


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, not this time... So yeah, phone TM and ought for a reasonable answer for that. Got myself awkwardly laughing when I was told that my unit have had actually an outstanding balance of 600 bucks since July, AWESOME RIGHT!!

After trying numerous ways of trying to get the bills to be paid, finally we manage to pay HALF of the full amount since that would be more than enough to get us reconnect back, for now :D

Well, it wasn't all so bad of having no internet connection to be frank. If it wasn't so, I wouldn't be able to spend time talking with one of the besties for hours, some quality conversations we had :))

Lets just hope that I wouldn't get my utilities bills accumulated and get something even nastier than this =3


No comments: