Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 down, 2 more before sun shine

3rd December 2011, Saturday...

Wake up . Study . Lunch . Study . Dinner . Study . Sleep .

That basically sums up what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks. Lifeless- yes!

It was actually kinda sad when 2 of the housemates actually went on enjoying their 3 months sem break and I was just about to start my first paper... Anyway, shot down one of the toughest subject among all today- Finance. Had been sleepless these days and this paper that I just did was indeed the bitchiest among all! But good thing it wasn't as tough as we would have expected, in fact it was kinda. easy =/

Well yesterday was the blow for Macroeconomics... The essays and MCQs were quite fine, but not for that calculation section which I screwed about 20 marks away, yes TWENTY!!

I was

Devastated...



Just because of an error on the formula applied at the very beginning, there goes the marks...

Okay let's not talk about that... Shall get some sleep now, really. REALLY freaking tired after days of sleepless night. Peace peeps

No comments: