Friday, March 16, 2012

This is life :)

16th of March 2012, Friday...

Been very determined, hitting the gym quite frequent these days and when I don't, I'll just stay home running on the treadmill followed by some working out. Inspired I would say, after seeing so many friends with their well-build body and all I need now is time to actually prove myself that am on the right track, and at the same time to make sure that those doubters have their mouths zipped :)

Enough said for those. Now that I've just done packing my stuff for tomorrow's 8 hours drive down to KL to witness what many believe to be one of the most meaningful event... A wedding ceremony of the cousin bro that is :)


Steve and Stephanie


Am hoping this to be an awesome time for our family to actually get some bonding with this opportunity for us to actually be together. But then when bro called up earlier to nag and complain about how stressful he is about his work as well as his study on MBA, that kinda had a blow on our excitement...

Anyhow it is a fact that to study and work at the same time is never gonna be easy, everything is just so rushy and there is almost no chance to actually catch a breather. Stay strong and keep it up bro, all the best and you know very well that we are always here for you :)


Well well, gonna get some rest and hopefully bro's gonna get better when we meet up together tomorrow night. Everything is just gonna be so fine (I wish)


No comments: