Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So real that I can almost feel

14th March 2012, Wednesday...

Sup peeps! Its been quite a hectic week for me which I just got back from Pulau Redang with some homies. It was a great trip, my first every vacation on an ISLAND was kinda ruined with both the to-and-fro journey. Took us so so much time and was very tiring =/

Well, will update more about the 3 days 2 nights trip soon but for now I've got something else to share on this post :O

Nightmare, I just had one about 7 in the morning. It was so real that I thought I was having it on the reality!! Ever got yourself dreaming in a scene so familiar that it is exactly, and I mean EXACTLY right on the bed and in the room you're sleeping... That was what made it so real, and I almost thought it was...

The dream didn't last long and it so happened that I was on my bed and I what I saw was my attached-bathroom door went closing with some sort of creepy voice and then my entire body went cramp and I just couldn't really move, especially the upper body. I closed my eyes and started to pray within myself. After a few seconds, I got myself feeling a lil bit more relief before I opened my eyes...

The images and the process were so vivid that I could really feel it, and I just couldn't help and think that it wasn't actually a dream... Well, I hope it was =/

BOOOO!

Anyway, not gonna think about shits now and just go on and enjoy life :D Stay tunned for the Redang post aite, will post up once I've got all those photos :D

No comments: