Thursday, March 29, 2012

mixed feelings

29th of March 2012, Thursday...

When I first knew that I was about to have a big fat 3 and a half month summer break immediately I knew it wouldn't be as long as it seemed to be. Yes indeed, now I have got just less than 3 days to be back to my Uni studying.

Time flies... And I know that very well :O

I must say that I've enjoyed every single day of being here at home with mom and dad. Why? Because it just feels great to be at home, don't you think?? Honestly, I've been missing life over at Subang which is much more exciting to be compared. So basically its just like myself wanting to stay at both different places at the same time =/

Oh well, take a look on my big boy when he was having his bath yesterday, had a tough time getting his butt into the toilet :O


LikeABoss

I shall have another post to be up pretty soon :)


No comments: