Tuesday, August 14, 2012

great companies, awesome view...

13rd of August 2012, Monday...

After staying home without much socialization, yesterday and the day before had some well spent time after getting out from the house to get some catching up session with the high school mates.

The first night was a nice. Birthday celebration dinner for a friend along with the bunch. Good to see friends gathering together with the bonding session going on. Had a great night and somehow the next day was better.

Had dinner with parents and their close friends as usual. Then off we head to the beach after knowing that there was going to be rain of shooting stars! Well, tho it was just a few of them flew by with each having at least 15 minutes to about half an hour apart from another.



We were there, by the shore, laying down there with our eyes looking up into the sky with the beautiful view of the stars up above. It was my very first time to actually spend time looking over the sky and everything seems so well without any distraction and burden... That feeling was so strong that I wish I could stay there a lil bit longer.

That was the first time in my life that I witness shooting stars flew by right in front of my eyes.

How much I wish someone that is dear to me will be just right next to me the next time when I witness another shooting star flying by...


No comments: