Thursday, August 23, 2012

Taylor's you b*tch!

23th of August 2012, Thursday...

Damn Taylor's for not releasing our results after so so long, YET! Don't you guys from the examination center realize that most of the students are still waiting and wanting to know the result so badly?! Not mainly because we wanted to know how good did we do, but to know whether are we gonna get a resit for the last paper that we all (I supposed) screwed up..

I even brought my textbook back for that very subject just in case if I really fail =/ So happened that am just about 1 week away from the commencement of my new sem and still, worrying much without any preparation in advance made -,-

Been a while since mom, dad and I last had time to spend together because of bro's work and his master degree.. So yea, Raya break was the time to have some bonding session :)

Initial plan, to KL to meet up bro, to granny's place at Perak and back to Kelantan for another one week before new sem starts. Everything went according to plan until when I received an announcement from Taylor's asking to be back by 28th and 29th for some important talk regarding on internships. That means I have my holiday period cut short just to go back for some talks will be one freaking week before semester starts!!! Man, luckily I didn't buy my flight ticket earlier or else I would have to burn it, just like that >:|

Taylor's, you're memang good at bothering your students with shits after shits!


No comments: