Thursday, August 9, 2012

No where's better but home

9th of August 2012, Thursday...

Been more than a week after my break and I'm still pretty much enjoying. Sometimes I don't have to always be outside hanging with my buddies to enjoy, staying home with the family and having more interaction with them can be a great way to enjoy as well. Well for me at least it is :)

Weather's been sucky lately. Sometimes it rains, but most of the time its freaking humid and warm, and that has really got the body system go haywire. Been sneezing rapidly , randomly.. Worse was yesterday's headache, that pain in the head was some real shit that I could hardly get my rest even after my tiring futsal session.

Well, still finding my way to transfer pictures from my phone.. And soon am gonna share some for what I've been missing out for that entire 2 months, so stay tune ;)

Back to work~

No comments: