Saturday, October 24, 2009

How much I wish you could tell me the truth...

24th of October 2009,Saturday...

Finally,I've got the chance to sit down and have some of my time to update my blog,it's been quite a while that I've been "separated" with my lappie...

I've always been asking myself... Was I doing the right thing?? Was it worthwhile for me to spend my time on you?? Was I a person which was under your concern?? Or,am I?? Or maybe I'm just a tool for you?? I just can't get the exact answer... Whenever you were in a bad mood,I was always there for you... I tried my best but ended up with a heart breaking moment where pieces shattered all over... And I don't think you knew that or even care about it... You hold on my request and said YES to the other side... Why... Have you ever think of me? Did you?

Though,I knew the reason why you did so from the very beginning... Maybe I was a fool by that time,but... There has never been any hatred from me... My heart was once broken because of you... Have you ever realised that?

There have been some misunderstanding between us,the way I share is perhaps the only way for me to get relief... For you,I might be selfish and a person which is full of hatred... If that's what on your mind,you're definitely wrong...

How much I wish that you could understand my feeling... How much I wish you could give me the answer that I've been long-awaited..

1 comment:

Joyce said...

don't upset! :) jia you for ur spm!