Friday, October 2, 2009

Zhe's birthday~

2nd of September 2009,Friday...

Sorry for being late again,bro just came back from KL on Tuesday. Well,I'm such a good guy that I didn't touch my laptop for days until he tells me to do so,hohooo~ By right,I shouldn't be touching my laptop anyway,since exam's just around the corner!! It's about 1 month left for me and I'm still right here updating my blog,pathetic!!

Anyway,I've been to Zhe's house for his birthday celebration. Well,non of us really know the exact location of Zhe's house as his house is in Pasir Mas,gosh... That's quite a distance away from KB luu. Thanks to Yong for the ride,got up into his car along with Jeon,W.Wei,Theng,Pang and he himself,6 of us,which was kinda cramp,lolx...

After some 20 minutes,YAY~ We found it~ What we did first was going into his air-cond room and started gambling playing poker cards~


Once everybody were there,out we go for the BBQ session~ Wheeeee~



Hmm... BBQ was just for us to bakar-bakar nia,there were lots of mouth-watery foods after that...

Ish~

After our dinner,there goes the birthday boy... Captions will do the talking...






What's wrong with you Jia Li??

"Leg smacking" session~

Supposing I was staying overnight over there,but due to some reasons,just got home with a bitchy reason,sorry Zhe,Sheon and Shou... I know I'm bitchy with that, =P

Enjoyed the party lot~ ^~^

No comments: