Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There's a party on going!!

13rd of October 2009,Tuesday...

First of all thanks to Ivan and Song for the invitation for the birthday celebration dinner on Sunday night,appreciate that lot! =D Well,supposing I was having my dinner with parent but then mom and dad were generous enough to allow me for the birthday celebration,thanks~ ^^

Here's our birthday boyS


Happy birthday to both of you,babeh(s)~

Since there were both of them,so then we sang twice the birthday song for these two,^^

As you know,taking photos plays an important role in order to make up the joyful ambiance and atmosphere,same goes to this one~ All the while I was the one who always been doing the photo-shooting job,this time its the same ^_^


lok-lok-ing...







Uh-Oh smelly!!

Noticed something?? Among the 7 photos above,my face appears for only twice,realised that?? Well,camera-man is always the one who sacrifice the chances of appearance on those photos taken,and I'm always the one that bring along my camera or maybe by using my phone to take photos. Though it's bit bo-siok sometimes,but I'm willing to do so,since everyone's happy,I'll be happy as well,right?? ^_^

So then after our meal,we then went for movie session. It so happened that Wan Wei just bought a Thai horror film,which looks kinda cool. So then,Thai's horror film was our best choice among the rest!!



At first,everyone were concentrating on the screen...


After encountering some horrific scene,this is what happened... LOL


Overall,the movie was scary enough that I'm sure it'll make you guys to scream for your mama,but the storyline,well its kinda confusing. But then we still enjoyed screaming all the way,hohohooo...

After that,went for billiard session. Was challenged by Jie earlier before,and later won both of the game,wheeeeee~ Damn happy wey,enjoyed the game without spending a single cent~ XD

No comments: