Sunday, October 11, 2009

Study,NOT~

11th of October 2009,Sunday...

Hoho~ Another 2 days of holiday for me,that will be on Monday and Tuesday! To make things better,I skipped school today without any particular reason,so that it will be a 3 days consecutive holiday! Hmm,the reason why I skipped was partly because that the teachers in school didn't really teach on the board right after our trial except some of them. Lately I was like going to school for the sake of crapping around with my friends instead of absorbing knowledge into my brain,there's nothing beneficial for me,right?! =D It's better for me to stay at home and have my revision~

Talking about revisions... Well,I admit I just can't get the mood to study,seriously... Everyday when I woke up early in the morning,I persuaded myself to study during night time instead of day time. When the time comes,I got into my room R.E.L.U.C.T.A.N.T.L.Y !! By the time when I opened up my book,I just can't concentrate,there's too much distraction for me! I can even play with a eraser by throwing it towards the wall,GOSH!! I seriously need some determination,inspiration and motivation!!

Oh,but since bro came back to kb,I can barely touch my laptop,he was kinda like sucked onto the laptop for almost 24/7!! So that's the reason why I can't really get any updates!

*sigh sigh* SPM's just around the corner and I'm still slacking... I deserves a big slap from someday like YOU!

No comments: