Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy spree~

3rd of March 2010,Wednesday...

Awww... Guess what,I've just got my very own passport few days ago wey! Okay,that's nothing to be proud of I know,just to share it here,that's all =) Anyway,that day was a rush and it almost pissed dad off because while we're waiting for the process weh...

The reason why I'll get a passport is because I'll be going to SG on the next 2 week! Wheeeeee~ Mind you,this will be my very first time to go to SG weh,so I'm kinda excited for that,heheee... Besides that,a friend of mine will be having a gathering party on the 12th which will be the day before my trip to SG,I'm hoping that mom will allow me to stay overnight in the chalet over there,but I think she's gonna let me down with that... =(

Anyway,few weeks to go before I'll be stepping my foot into Taylor's college,so then now I'm gonna enjoy the time left to be in KB to the very max! Cheers~


=)

No comments: