Friday, March 12, 2010

The moment of truth!

12th of March 2010,Friday...

Just realized that I've forgotten to publish this post yesterday...

Anyway, before taking our SPM result,we went for Bak Kut Teh for breakfast... That was my first time to Ah Bio's Bak Kut Teh actually,and it is known as the best BKT in town and I totally agree with it once I have the first taste on it,thumbs up!



After having our yummy breakfast,it's the time to face the moment of truth! Before I entered the school gate,was shaking my butt,but once I saw the crowd,things started to get shitty! Was getting kan chiong as I walked into the hall duh.


All the while I was expecting to get at least half A's... But somehow I wasn't pleased for what I've seen on the result sheet... =( Anyhow,what's done is done,no point sighing for now ugh...

Well,I'm very happy for now after having a long chat with someone which I miss dearly!! As she said,SPM's just a stepping stone,ain't no big deal with it, =)

Cheeeeeeers~

No comments: