Sunday, March 7, 2010

P !!

7th of March 2010,Sunday...

At last! I've finally got my licence P!!! It was almost a week after passing my driving test. I got it on Friday and all I was thinking was to test drive mom's car,so I showed it to her,she said " Where's the P sticker for the car"
I was like =____="




So then I've got the P sticker from Zi's shop but still mom doesn't seems to have the idea of letting me to drive,jeeezz... I just can't wait to steer a automatic functioned vehicle!!


Ah TE! Know that you're kinda moody lately,and you haven't manage to tell me what's wrong with you,yet! Come on,Cheer up weh! =)

Oh oh,and AJ! Get well soon weh! =D

2 comments:

hee said...

KILLLLLL YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
i gt 2 wait until after NS la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BanaNA said...

LOL! Hahahaaa... Forgotten bout your NS weh. Hey Hee,since when you've become soooo cruel weh? Kill me some more?! =0