Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kembali ke sekolah~

23rd of March 2010,Tuesday...

Howdy peeps!! It's been a long long while... Anyway,came back from the cruise days ago but I just don't feel like updating,I wonder why =)

Had a great time on the cruise,met lotsa new friends over there and I was somehow the oldest among,duuuh... Besides that,something shitty happened during the very last day when I was in Singapore. Guess what?! I lost my fucking camera,how great was that huh... Have got no idea whether I dropped it or maybe pickpocket-ed by someone. F the F-ker who stole my F-king camera! God bless your smelly ass! @#$%^&*

That should be the reason why I wouldn't have updated my blog I think. Luckily I've got some photos in my phone still,or else I'm sooo gonna bang my head INTO the wall...


Anyway,after coming back from the cruise,was busy on outings,basketball and also to buy those things and stuffs that I should prepare for college use... All those stationary cost me around RM40 tu...



Well,I'll update the post regarding the cruise,but not for now as I'm kinda busy with all those packing and stuffs.


Cheers~

No comments: