Monday, January 31, 2011

Hellooooo people~

31st of January 2011, Monday...

Howdy people!! Anyone anticipated another new post of mine XD Okay, cut the crap... Haven't really got the chance to post up any updates for some reasons. Firstly was due to finals, but it was mainly because of the shortage of Internet access in the new condo of mine.

Thanks to Hwa who is so kind to have borrowed me his broadband or else I won't be online'ing at granny's place in Teluk Intan right now :)

Know what? I have got much much more to update, but only if time allows me to do so :( Worse when I tend to get sleepy whenever am over at granny's place for some unknown reason @_____@

Will update ASAP, but I don't think its likely as CNY is just around the corner, perhaps tomorrow :D

*am so soooo gonna gain weight with so many mouth-watery dishes and CNY tidbits over here!*


Chao people~


No comments: