Saturday, January 1, 2011

Recap 2010~

1st of January 2011, Saturday...

Before even starting my post, happy new year peeps!

No doubt that 2010 has been the past for now , at the same time a brand new one has just begun :) I wonder is it just me that 2010 was just like a bullet train that was so SO fast for its entire 365 days journey!

2010 was certainly a memorable one for me, how about yours eh?

Well, here's some memorable events that I had during THAT splendid year! Besides that, some of them were actually my first experiences on certain occasion. Now let the scrolling begins~


v

v


V


Y.E.D (Young Entrepreneur's Day) This was taken way back in sem 1 and we looked different back in those days! It was certainly a meaningful day for everyone of us as it was the very first occasion where we get to work and communicate with one and other! *Credit to Yen*


First ever presentation freaked me out! Hohohooo... THAT was the very first time of mine talking in front 3 judges and a bunch of people as well. I got myself anxiously sweating and when it was my turn to talk, I got tongue-tied and had loads of hiccups during the entire presentation, basically I just screwed it up! LOL... But that was a valuable experience indeed. *Adidas was the topic!!*


First ever flight back from Subang to KB, I was overwhelmed by the excitement and joy throughout the whole journey! *Too tired, that's why*



Used to hear people talking about "Snowflake" when I was still fresh for college life in Subang... After some time, Jeon where he was the one who brought me to ss15 for my first taste of the so called SNOWFLAKE!! Had fun chit-chatting for hours... *thanks Jeon*


Back in semester 2, we had Ms Teh as our tutor for English instead of Ms Sarah. Rumors actually said that Ms Teh's class was rather boring... Not until we had the first class with her, she was absolutely hilarious and you would never get the chance to fall asleep in her class (except for essay writing session la)

Here is the picture during our speaking session where everyone got to sit in a circle and it was some sort of ice-breaking session. Meaningful for sure, because it was a chance where we get to know each other more, and that really helped!



When I was in semester 2, these 2 fella were officially announced as my gay partner in class, XD We weren't THIS close during semester 1, and it went better until semester 2 and even better right now! I could still recall that my first ever conversation with the 2 of them was something like this "Is there any extra slot for me to join your group?(assignment)" HAHAHAAA! Once a gay partner, forever a gay partner aittte XD


Shabu-Shabu in Puchong is LOVE! Probably the best steamboat buffet restaurant that I've ever had in my entire life (mom's still the best laa) 28 bucks, eat till you puke!! *Credits to Jeon and Yong who fetched us there*


First ever drinking session with kawan-kawan was in Library. Had fun chit-chatting with card games alongside :) *Proud to say that I have YET been to a club, but SOON!!*


26th of July 2010!! I can still remember that it was the commencement date for semester 2, hohoo... Had my birthday during semester break and to be honest, I didn't expect anything from the classmates o.O But gosh, you guys were so sooo sweet even though it was just a simple cake. It meant a lot peeps, love y'all much! <3


*Kiwi pok mong aaa*

Another one, Rachel's birthday! Buying cakes for celebrations is always our class's tradition, be it only a humble celebration or even a surprise party. Well, Rachel's one was kinda special in Wong Kok restaurant :D Some tricks here and there in order to keep it as a surprise for her, hahaaa... Still remember that she burst into tears by the time she saw us,LOL!!

The huge birthday card with full of our signatures and wishes all over, I guess that was memang meaningful for you right ham muii? :)
For me as well, cus that was some day I had...


remember this peeps? :D

12 in room, not bad eh *Johnson was sleeping that's why 11*

Class trip to Melaka with .2!! It was really an awesome 3 days 2 night vacation with you people. Truly appreciate the moment where we shared our laughter and joy with each other :) Damn am starting to miss you people when I realize there is only 3 weeks left for us to be together in foundation T~T


The moment where we owned an entire row in FTZ was just awesome! Instead of going for cinema as our Wednesday after-class routine, we came up with the new idea of rocking in FTZ with C.S! Fun eh?!


Cinema then FTZ, so what's next? Futsal time! So yeah, Wednesday has now officially become our day for futsal matches. Yet again, thanks to Shawn the organizer who came up with this idea 3 weeks ago :D It was indeed a nice idea to get everyone who enjoys football and or futsal to join as a group and play against one class to the other, am loving it!


HOHOHO~ Merry Xmas! Having being for 18 years and 2010's Xmas was certainly the BEST celebration of mine. But it wouldn't be great if it wasn't with you people, thanks people! :D


Time flies, like seriously! All the things that I've been through were done in just a blink of an eye and here comes another 365 days await to be unfolded. Of course, I have had many MANY more beautiful experiences in 2010, perhaps too much to be mentioned!

Its a brand new year, more goals and resolutions to be achieved, so yeah... Let's rock on 2011 :D


No comments: