Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tick-tock on the clock~

18th of January 2011, Tuesday...

Officially assignment-free, wheeeee~ Well, its just a short sem anyway, so yeah...

Had speaking test this morning and it turned out to be something not as bad as expected eii o.O Was expecting something way WAY beyond the questions that was given by Ms Teh, but fortunately it wasn't, teheee~

Gosh, 15 more days and its CNY! MAN, am still able to visualize last year's CNY which is still THAT vivid in my mind though.

Can already sense the joy and fun during CNY but first I have 2 papers to deal with before I can finally enjoy life. Final is just around the corner, and am proud to say that I have YET prepared anything :D Semester after semester, am getting lazier, but of course way better than how I was during secondary school, that's for sure :O

Oh ya, shifting to Suria Mas condominium is something am excited of, wheeeee~ Pretty glad that many of you guys who offered the help when it comes to moving my things and stuffs, you people know who you are. Much appreciated peeps, thanks :)

Gonna flip through lectures note for now (although I have no intention of doing it) :/






No comments: