Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Screaming like a girl ain't COOL!

18th of January 2011, Tuesday...

DANG! Was totally freaked out and went mad screaming like a lil GIRL in Jeon's car moments ago!

Yes, I looked exactly like this when I encountered that tiny biny, ugly fugly COCKROACH!!


It was just this small though...


Man, you have got no idea how sissy was I during the very moment when I saw it, I seriously screamed like a girl, L.O.L!

That was the third time of mine encountering this lil fella in Jeon's car, and it manages to freak me out in our every single meeting =,=

Guess that it has been in Jeon's car for a couple of days before it finally dropped off at Suria Mas condominium's main entrance, hoho!

Okay, I know this sounds stupid, but truth is... I hate cockroaches!! Especially those that FLY!!

*ROAR*

Night peeps~


No comments: