Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aww my goshhh!

29th of March 2011, Tuesday...

G.O.D!!! For some moment earlier, I was so mad (am still kinda mad right now tho) LIKE SERIOUSLY!!

Okay, at first I was nearly on my way sending the Uni-fi modem straight to heaven that me and my housemate has just received for not more than a week ago! You know right, we were expecting for a better, smoother access to the Internet but it turned out to be another way around- slow and wobbly like crap!

Worst part was when the Internet access was totally gone case (that was when I almost squashed the modem =P) The funny part was, it wasn't because of the condition of the modem itself, the wire was actually unattached when SOMEONE tripped on it earlier before...

Thanks to Hoo Pan Yen!

*innocent face, HUH*


Okay, now that its fixed and all I have in my mind troubling me is the effing econs assignment that is due on next Monday, YEAH! I have determination, am hardworking enough but the thing is, I just can't figure out the way to actually get it done!


OH MAI GATTT
!! SAVE ME,SOMEONE, P.L.E.A.S.E!!


For now, sleep =)


No comments: