Thursday, September 22, 2011

22nd of September 2011, Thursday...

I must confess that I had neglected (and still) my blog lately =X

Apart from tutorials, assignments and mid-sem test... This time around am actually carried away by this...


Yeshh, Tetris indeed :) Only thing different that its on FB and you can battle with one another, which actually makes it more interesting. For those who never tried this before, you must! But mind you, it is surely a highly addictive game with 5.5mil of monthly users, so yeah :)

Well, there is this one thing that I realized why I got just so little updates lately. Its actually because that I couldn't get to transfer my photos into the lappie via my mobile and thats what makes me reluctant to post things up!

Posts without pictures are like women without clothes! *OPPS*

Kay, gotta get going... Class at 4 ugh~

No comments: