Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh my Smurfs BUSY!

9th of September 2011, Friday...

Finally there is a chance to catch a breather, as well as some time to write up something after so long :)

Busy week I had, completing 1 case study and an individual assignment just before Monday's due time. By right I should have slacked until its Saturday before I get all panic and all sort of last minute research that kinda thing. But not for this time...

Bro's convo ceremony is on Saturday OMG SO FAST!! I.K.R... So yeah, have to finish whatever necessary before mom and dad reaches KL tomorrow. I' shall be meeting them up at Mid-Valley around 6, WHEEEEEEEE~

Anyway, here's a summary for today's entertainment session of mine ;)

Domino's Pizza for dinner which was very nice, FTZ for DoTA session which we lost 2 matches and managed to salvage ourselves some dignity on the last match, yum-cha session at PJ's Murni =O



Oh yaaaaa... Watched The Smurf with the classmate before going for our class at 4. Like it much!



Gonna hit the sack pretty soon before waking up at 6am just to get stuffs from the brother, and wake up at 8am AGAIN to give mom a morning call for some reason :X Yes, I know its already 3.25am now, so yeah... Night peeps, will update more once am back on Monday =)

Have a nice weekend aite!

No comments: