Sunday, September 4, 2011

Appreciate while you still can :)

4th of September 2011, Sunday...

Its been a pretty quick week of joy and now everything is back to square one...

Ever since I started studying away from home, there is always a funny feeling whenever I was about to leave mom and dad and go back to Subang. Same situation when it comes to every farewell with granny and all the cousins in Teluk Intan.

Grandma is getting older and each time when we are back for a visit, she would be delighted and more than happy to see us. But each time when we are about to leave, she would be sad and reluctant to see us leave...

Time flies, granny's health condition is no longer as good as she used to be... As for dad, he would be devastated to see that but life still goes on, dad has to go back for his work, there is no better alternatives...

I myself don't feel any better to be honest, especially when I was on my way back to Subang in the bus 2 days back, was totally helpless that I couldn't hold my tears...

If I were to be granted a wish, all I want now is to have my beloved ones to be stay healthy forever, nothing much...

Enough said, gonna get something else to do before I get all too emotion again...

miss y'all much <3


1 comment:

iVan Chong said...

We gotta appreciate them yea.. Love grannies :) Don't forget to tell them how much you love them!