Friday, September 16, 2011

Congrats bro ;')

16th of September 2011, Friday...

Its just like yesterday when I first started my foundation and the brother was having his tough and crucial last year of his civil engineer degree... And last Saturday it was one of his biggest day having to finally put up his 四方帽 and throw it up high with pride!

Gosh, time really REALLY flies...

Have got some pics of how good smart were we on his big day, but shit that I still can't get my phoned to transfer those photos into my lappie, like CRAP!


This is all I have when I used dad's I-Phone to upload it on twitpic, so yeah.


Guess its perhaps every parents' biggest dream to be able to witness their own child putting a huge, successful step towards a whole new stage of his/her life... Am sure mom and dad had one of their proudest moment when bro finally got his scroll of WISDOM.

Well, guess we had perhaps one of the BIGGEST moment in our life during that few days, had much quality family time which I would cherish and never forget :)

Mom and dad will always be proud of you, so am I bro... Congrats :')

No comments: