Thursday, December 8, 2011

I hereby declair 4 months of official liberation!

8th of December 2011, Thursday...

First of all...


At long long last am finally done dealing with all the hectic and stress that had really been a big pain in the ass! 3 weeks of intense revision made me feel like a living zombie, especially when I was on the futsal pitch yesterday morning...

And yes, FINALLY! A futsal session after some 1 month of itch on the legs was just awesome~ Had lotsa fun with some of the new faces who had never in their life stepped into a futsal pitch, no offense bros! =D


Let's talk bit bout of my papers, it all went quite well except for my Macro paper and the last paper, MIS. That was perhaps the bitchiest ever subject that I've encountered so far in my life! Maybe I don't really have myself an I.T brain, so yeah... But am sure many people fucked their last paper up nicely... Well, I've tweeted enough of details regarding on that matter so won't be saying much here :) After all, whats done is done :)

Enjoyed myself very much last few days but it wasn't because of any exciting outings or whatsoever, it was the relief of having no more burden on finals that means the most...

Ahh~ Am gonna love my 4 months summer break and hopefully, HOPEFULLY... I won't get myself complaining about how bored I'll get in the near future =X

Off to Pyramid soon! :))


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahah.
I remember MIS. And the paper Mr. Williams made the class write. That had to have margins just so. and columns. and the trough between the columns precisely x% of an inch wide.
and that was in 1999. I got my Bach. Sci in 2000.
I'm a technical writer now (not that anyone can tell by this comment). It's a good life.