Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Slacking like a boss

14th of December 2011, Wednesday...

Sup peeps!
How's life, great?? Mine has been awesome these few days XD

Got back home on Monday and have been enjoying since then. Spent much time on the couch sitting there watching TV and most of the time having something to munch, which is the best part!

Of course, its good to see mom and dad who are both doing good, healthy... Only thing dad has been a lil bit too busy when he has got many problems to tackle all by himself, in fact that happens all the time. How much I wish I could get someone or have someway to somehow cut down dad's burden so that he can actually enjoy his life happily with mom... I wish someone could have granted that wish to me, I really do...

Well, its obvious that I've changed a lot of my personal perspective towards the importance of “FAMILY". And I could see that change in me ever since the time I've started living elsewhere out of mom and dad's sights... I started to appreciate the time spend together with them. To those you guys who are always with your parents, maybe you wouldn't realize that how much you could miss them, until you finally got into my situation, maybe you will start to feel the same I guess :')

Anyway, I love my family and that is one thing that I am 101% certain of :)


No comments: