Sunday, December 11, 2011

Studied hard, partied HARDER

11th of December 2011, Sunday...

When people ask you to study hard, you must... But make sure you remember to enjoy even HARDER once you're done dealing with whatever work :)

Study Hard + Party HARDER = balanced life

Now that's the proper equation!


Anyway that was just some crappy thoughts :D Talking bout party, Friday night was a very special one which I had with the gang in Mist. Thanks to the friend Emily who got us that kinda privilege =D


V.I.P zone for the first time :O

"YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" was the shout :)


Tried Glenmorangie that night which I think it is way WAY better than Black Label. Oh and, Flaming Lambo was quite okay especially with the firing sensation when it goes down all the way down the throat :O Okay, that was the first time trying it as well :/

Wanted to try getting myself over the limit for the first time, but too bad there weren't enough bottles =O anyhow, was tipsy enough to enjoy the night, so yea.

Enough party, its almost time to enjoy my 4 fat ass long freaking months of summer break back in home! Packed the stuffs today, tried stuffing as much as I could into the luggage, like ugh...


Jerseys on the top =)


Know what...

nahh... Maybe not...


So much to bring back home since those garments of mine at home are all oversize, so yea... Have to bring them all back =/

And one more awesome thing is to have another futsal session at 10pm later! Gonna break my own record for playing 3 back-to-back matches ALL in just one week! Now that's what happen when I miss futsal THIS much that I just won't get tired of it. Yes,
THIS MUCH!!

No comments: